A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

Smug I've heard through a post here that Peter made that comment...

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Smug
    I've heard through a post here that Peter made that comment after being asked the question by a reporter( same post) Either that reporter never wrote an article, I never saw it and it wasn't posted here, quoted to my knowledge by any brokerage firm, nothing! Makes me wonder if that ever happened and those comments made. Any thoughts on that?
    Pre share selling, Jayne was on Bloomberg, CNBC, local Au and NZ tv and news papers. Has anyone seen her, an article quoting her since the ANN?
    Anyone seen or read anything from Peter? Maybe theIr In Self Imposed excIle.
    Two weeks ago when I used the term arrogance of silence, it was just a bit of sarcasm. Now I'm beginning to wonder if it's just something they for god know what reason feel no need to comment because maybe they view it as a non event?Do they not know how to handle this situation?

Jayne and. the board clearly must hear the market casting their vote, the shareholders blasting IR dept, so they know there's a problem.

This is a bit of over simplification, but Fibonacci ( back to the year like 1000) and my preferred TA tells me the stock goes to 8 or 13. I believe as stated earlier it's not a 10 buck stock, it's 8 or 13. So last question. With all of us guessing of numbers, ebida, supply/ demand, and a Nov agm, if the silence continues, how or why should the shareprice rise?

I'm a long term holder, haven't sold 1 share, and as posed earlier bought more at 10. I concede to being the number one moron on HC, and award neither cherished but clearly deserved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.