Arrogant pirate gets nailed to the mast by NRL great

1. 6,872 Posts.
    Self styles pirate, aka Peter Fitzsimmons, has been lashed by James Graham.

" I’ve had a couple run-ins with this person in the past. It’s Peter FitzSimons,” Graham said.

The 38-year-old went on to say: “It really struck a nerve. I know – and Peter mentions in the article about how this will draw flak from the usual suspects – it’s drawn flak from me because it’s the behaviour of a parasite.

“Nothing less than the behaviour of a parasite. Now for those that don’t know what a parasite means, it needs a host to stay alive. And this type of behaviour is using our game and the very serious nature of concussion in order to stay relevant or alive.

“That’s what a parasite would do.”

Graham also slammed FitzSimons for comments that he says would have troubled Tedesco’s loved ones."

Sure, Fitzzy has probably been whacked in the head more than most and sure he is married to one of our wokest prima donnas but if he plans to denigrate a sporting great then he should ask if they and their family minds.

If the pirate wishes to avoid the parasite epithet then he would be well advised to take his own advice and retire.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.