WDS 1.93% $27.48 woodside energy group ltd

arrow planning new 420 km csg pipeline , page-3

1. 5,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Parky,

Few days ago, French oil major Total invested $0.86 billion in Queensland liquefied natural gas project, Of the 5 million tonnes of offtake agreements already struck, worth about $100 billion. I think this news is very positive for WDS as it raises the curtain on the new development of Queensland CSG- LNG industry.

Now, china, japan, korea, French they have signed toal more than $300 billion of offtake agreements, with Santos, BG, Origin ...., all of the gas delivery strats form 2014.

And of course, the in field CSG engeering projects(like Pipeline projects) much be finished before 2014.

The "Delay" damaged WDS before, but now it also provides WDS a fantastic opportunity---"no delay, no breakout"

Arrow, BG, Santos, Origin, they are all planning their pipeline projects, the delay results in "less competion" once these projects come to the market at the same time.

Not many time left for these big CSG players to "Delay" --which means the Pipeline projects will become "urgently needed" ASAP model,

which means international pipeline players, WA Pipeline player like NWH, have less chance to be awarded the urgent pipeline projects, because it will take them long time to move their staffs,to recruit new staffs, to do on-site training, which make impossible for them to finish the projects on time.

However, WDS has great predominance once the "pipeline projects breakout".

1, WDS is one of few Pipeline players in Queensland who has more than 600 skilled staff ready to work in CSG-Pipeline sector. WDS can work on the project straight away.

2, WDS has significant CSG Pipeline experience---it paved total 1000Km pipeline for Santos in last few years, 400Km for Arrow, 520Km for QGC.

3, WDS shares 78% of total Gathering Pipeline (HDPE) industry; 85% of total Gathering Pipeline (GRE) industry; and 55% of total In Field Pipeline Steel Industry.

http://clients.weblink.com.au/clients/wdslimited/article.asp?asx=WDS&view=2594161

4, Our Chairman Jim McDonald, was previous President of the Australian Pipeline Industry Association (APIA), he, together with CEO Terry Chapman, have excellent reputation in the industry.

5,WDS is the long term and reliable local bidder in Queensland,most gas company recognize WDS's ability and capability. once they realize the projects becomes "urgent" they wonot take risk to choose other pipeline players who never work for them.

So, based on my unstanding, I think WDS has great chance to be award 2 or more big pipeline projects in coming months. Especially the Arrow one and the Santos one.

And donot forget there will be hundreds of wells need to be drilled in next 2 years, where are so many drilling rigs available??? WDS has !!!

Finally, as every WDS director bought shares on the market,
    (CEO bought 250k shares although he was already awarded 800k shares), as current SP still close to record low, I believe 40c is absolutely the bottom.

I suggest NWH to give WDS a takeover bid at 1 NWH share for 2 WDS shares, namely 75c/share. Because NWH wanna expands its business from WA to QLD and SA. WDS should be the right candidate.I will let you know once I recieve the reply from the NWH board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.