NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

arrowsmith 2 update.., page-81

1. 3,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Disagree

This stock was ramped all the way from 9.7c down to around 3c (Brilliant ramping from what i read....effect???) when the CR was done and it was then that a lot more people started working things out for themselves and voicing it.

This is a forum. I won't be posting feel good posts to justify any investment. I try and call it as i see it and have been seeing it poor for a while. Luckily I have traded my way through some of it and have had some really good winners elsewhere. Yes, thats why we invest! Feel for those that have held. Really hope there's some decent rise to sell into.

If sentiment is not good, then i would say that is the companies fault and not a stock forums. Why do you think the sentiment is poor on HC? Because we are bored? The fact that the office in perth is probably bewildered that sentiment is poor is why we have a problem.

If NWE are in fact still around in 3 years, I hope you haven't been diluted to oblivion or had the asset sold off to buggery to see this through.

If this gets to 4c and NWE call this a success, then we have very different ideas of what success means.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.