NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

arrowsmith 2 update.., page-83

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Steve,

You may be taking my posting the wrong way and I am sure you have read that I have given thanks where thanks is due.

NWE has done a fine job steered this ship through a mine field with legal threats from anti-frack groups (Pity to the holders further back as they have carried it through this period) and have done a great job of actual "workover" of an old site with new Technology(With the help of Halliburton's and the rig crews).

As to time frames on ROI, maybe re-read this as I actually don't expect to be holding NWE to that point. At present my gut and my purse are more over weight in AWE then in NWE as longer term they stand to benefit more from this then NWE ever will.

One of the reasons is that even through they are the operators, I feel the over the last two years they have lost Market credibility with time-frames on "Well development" and do believe like many others that they may not be around until the necessary number of wells are completed to make this a profitable venture.

There is too much at stake now with this resource in the ground and I wouldn't be surprised that we don't see a leveraged play that cleans up this basin with only a few major players left.

Potts has posted a figure of .04 which looks a bit sick compared to some of the professional estimates last year.

Personally I feel, Profits for holders in the next 12 months will come from trading this puppy not holding.

So we can only hope that NWE management release some "Market" inspiring news that gets the pump going for the next dilution.

I for one are not going to 2nd guess the market.. go with the flow I say and get out again when it tips downward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.