NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

arrowsmith 3, page-109

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Saying that 4mmscf/day is "not anywhere near possible" isn't accurate I feel, considering we hit 3.5mmscf/day with close to 50% of the fluid left down there. Yes it dropped off, but it would be expected with a extended testing period (hence why it's closed up for a month before the do final testing).

They delays being announced at the last possible moment I would expect to be due to the PM not wanting the delays to occur, so fighting to the last minute to fix the problems before needing to announce them.

I don't think it was ever more than a nice daydream that the A-2 vertical was going to be commercial (it was BRIEFLY hinted as a possibility in a couple of announcements), we all expected it though. Proof-of-concept well, if it was expected to be commercial then work would have been going on to be able to flip into production as soon as the fracking fluid was out.

The company is probably close to pinning everything on Arrowsmith/EP413 in general, nothing to do with A-2 being a "failure" or something crazy like that, merely this is the big chance and they are doing everything humanly possible to set the company up for a huge expansion when/if it all works out as planned.

It wouldn't surprise me if the drill doesn't occur until 2015, they can't plan a drill properly until the 3D occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.