NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

arrowsmith 3, page-117

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Potts,

I, You and many others are investors, we are looking for capital returns on our investments.

A key factory (accounting term) of any investment that has to be factored in is also "opportunity cost"

The average punter would not factory this in the cost of the capital you/I and others have stumped up for development so far. In fact on the Net worth = assets– liabilities side of the P&L, Stockholders' Equity is to be written down in the near future.

If you factor in your loss in the investment so far and the "opportunity cost" of having NWE burning through your cash over what what ever time frame you have invested. Then the price point that NWE has to hit in the near future for any capital return to ourselves has to be nearer the 6-10cent mark verses the 3cent quoted. (Note I did average down before the CP raising at the 1.9cent mark-breaking all rules in my investment book)

While we all acknowledge this patch of dirt does hold significant amounts of gas, that will provide value to someone in the future. You are not putting forward any arguments that support continued investment in this particular stock. The agreement by all parties so far is that there is a huge dilution coming up to allow this to be brought to fruition. And apart from the NWE team collection nice salaries and building esteem for them selves within the industry, I can not see for the like of me any capital return to investors that have hold this stock for say a 4 year period.

I haven't had time to check but what is the dilution factor in this period? then X this for at least the next 2 years?

Apart from feeling rosey that you are helping NWE build a resource, what capital return are you looking for or any capital return on your investment?

Once again TBE is talking fair numbers..
    I also feel that AWE have room to move with their % so there maybe be another partner brought in to the fold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.