NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

arrowsmith 3, page-127

1. 674 Posts.
    Andy ...congratulations on your rather cryptic reply to my post of 1541 yesterday .........................................Strangely to say that I did no attend the AGM ,nor did I meet with PM or his team.....Actually I have never spoken to any of them.......And I am not guilty of any favours or otherwise regarding my support of PM and the consortium generally.................I have in fact brought to the post nothing more or less than common sense.....something that I have gleaned over my experience from entering the work force when I was 13 years of age ,,to when I retired at 65 years old..........................that common sense I might add seems to be something that has been sadly lacking in posts of late.....................oK some of you have valid posts and seem to be grasping the situation as it stands....BUT others appear to expect golden gas issuing forth from A2 at every turn of the drill bit....................This is not a blue chip coy that generates income 24/7 ,,but rather an exploration coy that has been breaking new ground as to finding , locating and trying to bring into production gas and condensates ,that have been hidden for eons.............................................I have been employed in a huge number of different coy.s...from being the floor sweeper to managing director of my own coy....and many varied soletraders and partnewrships along the way..and the experience that I have gained is priceless.............................................................I did not invest in NWE to expect instant returns.....but I knew just a little of the types of problems that could...and of course did beset the joint venture..........I have something that is even more valuable than that bit of white paper one receives on graduating from uni in a certain field ......................EXPERIENCE AND COMMON SENSE.......something that monet can,t buy....................................................................Just be a little more patient people ...................It will all be good in the end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.