NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

David,reporting of the operations of any of the companies is...

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    David,
    reporting of the operations of any of the companies is always retrospective.
    Most of the things you are mentioning are operational issues which on a day to day management basis should not be subject to ASX announcements.

The company only shut in the well when operationally they were not able to achieve results, which is as I expect prudent management to do.

As far as results go the company has achieved enormous success.
    I am now posting from memory, so please have a look yourself, but the report that mentioned the ?? BCF of gas only accounted for some 36 square kilometres around the A2 area.
    What about if you include all of the Shale area in the 413 permit?
    Then add the %ages from the other permit areas which contain the same Shale layers.
    This is the first stages of a massive discovery in this Perth Basin. It is easily comparable to the Bakkin and other shale zones in the USA.
    NWE is pioneering the shale industry in Australia, that is why the market is sitting on its hands, there are no experts out there who have enough experience or confidence in their own knowledge to tell investors whom they represent to invest.
    The same applies to the drilling industry. This is a new environment for the drillers to work in so they do not have the knowledge to be able to advise the company as to how to best clean up the wells either.
    The most knowledgeable people in relation to Shale gas and Oil in Australia are our team. They will be extremely sought after by other companies who will want to poach them.
    So be careful of the rocks that you are throwing at them because they can easily pack their bags and be gobbled up by another bigger player, maybe even at significantly higher salaries than they are receiving at NWE.
    If that happens then that is a real risk to our investment not the arguments that have been beaten to death on here for months.

Shrewdcrude has put a number of posts on here in the past and has done a number of back of the hand calculations which indicate the enormity of the resource.
    I invite him to relook at his calculations and you to reread his posts and from them gain some comfort in that NWE is on track to bring this into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.