NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

arrowsmith 3, page-140

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    David,
    the flow rates changed almost on a daily basis, depending on the Oil viscosity, the fraccing fluid and a whole host of other incidental vagaries that have plagued the cleanup process. These issues also influenced the flow rates of the gas as well.
    NWE announced the figures as soon as they had reliable figures to announce and hold ups and problems as soon as it was clear that they needed time to address them.
    It would be stupid in the extreme to be announcing things in advance of being sure that the information was accurate and not going to change.

The complaining that has beset this stock from the "Are we there yet" and "Why weren't we told" mob has taken root in the minds of a lot of shareholders and they are failing to see the positive outcomes that have been attained.
    There are 2000 odd people reading the posts on this stock from all over the world and with the negative sentiment that is continuing to beset the posting it is becoming a self fulfilling outcome.

Any investor who read this thread over the last 12 months would have second thoughts about buying in.
    Despite all the positives that we have achieved there are only a couple of us who are positive about the company.
    If you are going to continue to down ramp the company you are shooting yourself in the foot if you want to get out and need the share price to go up to get your money back.
    I encourage you to look again at the company and find the positive stuff and highlight it, you don't need to make stuff up there is enough good stuff to be excited about it is just you need to put on some rose coloured glasses for a while and take another good hard look at the achievements.

Woodside are chasing convential gas. Even BHP when it bought into the Shale in USA are still learning.
    Woodside,IMHO, don't have the expertise to chase Shale.

Smartdude,
    I think that your question may have been answered as part of someone elses question from memory.
    I suggest that you reread all the answers and see if they addressed your point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.