NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi ImacGood question which all shareholders would like to see an...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi Imac

Good question which all shareholders would like to see an answer did you submit this on their website if not please do so.

This following are my probing questions that I have submitted and I could have gone on but Pete would probably spend the next twelve months answering.

From your presentation I would expect the Pre Pilot stage is now complete following the latest shut in?

Will you be releasing any further updated flow rates for A2?

Is one to assume from your presentation that A2 will not now be a commercial Well?

Is the maintenance work over still going to be carried out as you indicate A2 is going to be suspended?

Can you provide more explicit detail around your comment of ”Wider Field evaluation at Arrowsmith”?

At what stage in the year can we approx expect final analysis of 3D seismic as you don’t expect this to start till at least April 14 due to regulatory requirements?

Has the Joint venture given approval for the A3 well?

Will the A3 well be drilled in 2014?

Will the Drilling location of A3 be determined by the Seismic Results or from the data gained in A2?

What Zone is Norwest targeting in A3 horizontal?

How will A3 be financed and any future development as Norwest has limited funds?

When does Norwest now consider commercial gas will flow from Arrowsmith as from the last AGM presentation the company indicated Q3 2014?

Has Norwest consulted/collaborated with other companies doing similar shale exploration to look at their lessons learnt to reduce well costs and improve technical approach in the Australian enviroment?

Has Norwest investigated new alternative methods available to fracture stimulate shale other than the current process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.