VRX 0.00% 2.8¢ vrx silica limited

Ok here's my take. In my book, Ventnor has confirmed (based on...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Ok here's my take. In my book, Ventnor has confirmed (based on benchwork) that it has a product it can sell. Profit (over production and transport) needs to be estimated and if I (safely) assume its economic then we have a company. First major tick for my investment. Then when I pick a conservative profit margin and apply an EBIT multiplier, I cant help but feel Ventnor is undervalued (in my opinion).

The blue sky for Ventnor though is slapping me in the face in each of the media interviews and the company presentations. It's easy to piece together. Ventnor is chasing the blue sky, I'm investing for the blue sky and the blue sky will deliver x10+ our mcap.

This seems to be a great risk v reward play. DYOR. GLTAH.

Ps. I dont understand the difficulty in establishing Ventnors resource value (ie. Silica price $US/T). Zip over to some of the other ASX silica sand players and view some of their presentations.

These are my thoughts only and should not influence your own investment decision. However Mitchum, Seb etc please let me know if you disagree..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $3.568K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81659 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 901373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.