@vulcarum, @ruby2 @beefarmer - thankyou my friends, who gave me...

1. 17,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    @vulcarum, @ruby2 @beefarmer - thankyou my friends, who gave me upticks!!! I

ART is fun, modern art is also full of 'pretend' artists - full of theatrics - full of the former 'Grand Guignol'
    seems we humans like theater in all its forms, it does not necessarily make the performers 'great'.

Even people like Leonarda da Vinci who was never happy with his paintings and kept working at them, - and I am speculating here - would have ranked his 'art' behind his researches into the mysteries of the world around him, including his wonderful drawings of the human anatomy (achieved by illegally acquiring corpses and dissecting them to get to the mystery of the mechanics of the human body - all illegal, and achieved in the dead of night in a cellar in his living quarters). then: his mechanical inventions; his wonderful 'secret' mirror writing - all of that would have been more important in his mind than his paintings, or at least ranked equally.

I don't have much time for the 'look-at-me' sensational 'performance' art - my bullshit detector works overtime, every time I see such ego-centric goings on . . . . but it probably has merit as a kind of self-therapy - we will probably see a lot more of that, once there are more jobs taken over by Artificial Intelligence - maybe 'art' in all its forms, will count as a kind of verification of our humanity, our existence. I don't know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.