@leonardo da cara - I am not surprised you are into art. Your...

1. 17,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @leonardo da cara - I am not surprised you are into art. Your work on your renovation shows a strong sense of aesthetics, balance etc.
    I just checked out Rick Amor - quite bleak, very architectural, but great execution and you can see the quality - Tony Irving: I checked: contemporary life in more colourful iterations than reality. I find people dress rather boringly in real life, shy away from colour in everything, homes included . . .
    A friend just sent me some holiday shots from Italy and they literally sing with colour - you won't find this in Australia except in paintings.
    So, yes, I can see 'Irvings' being sought after by interior decorators or people who like to decorate.
    There was a great Sydney painter, who used great colour, but he seems to have been superseded, forgotten, you could even get things like tea towels with his quirky depictions of the Sydney Opera House - Ken Done - maybe he was too 'crafty' to be taken seriously, but he was a great commercial success.
    But there are so many . . . .
    Art is what makes us human!!
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.