MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Kiwi,I follow anything on MEO.I found an interesting article...

1. 498 Posts.
    Kiwi,

I follow anything on MEO.

I found an interesting article that a aussie journo wrote about and he mentioned Brazil's Petrobras, Norway's Statoil, and the Chinese!!!

At first I dismist the article and thought he may have mentioned the Lebanese it didnt really matter.

But then I have repeatedly gone back to the smoking gun.

Petrochina!

In the words of Colin "at the 11th hour" the partner refuses to sign the side agreement. Why would this be the case if MOG's are happy and the BIG farmee would increase the probaility of success by about 5% and the partners chareprice would go crazy.

Look at Arrows chart and have a look when they announced the Shell deal at the low point of a continous cycle. So the algo was doing it's thing and pushing the price down and buying on fear. MEO is the same!

Petrochina can easily make an offer for MEO today. say $1.00 and drill it themselves and use the cash in MEO's bank account and a take out Cue too!

The upside of forking out an extra 170-300M for meo or less if they have some MEO stock for the possible gamble that they get gas first time is REAL!

Bad Bob gets his CUE drill money and the combined MEO/CUE business has legs. Jurgen would end up looking for a new job somewhere else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.