ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Artemis - Company Strategy

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    As more are waking up to the real position I believe it's worth informing you how I expect this to develop.

There will be more raises, more pump and dumps, as time goes on and the shareprice goes lower and lower, the retail investors will lose hope and fade by the wayside. They might throw a share consolidation in too. 75%+ of you guys won't be here in 2 years time.

The wider "strategy" will follow one of two paths. Either the poorest asset will be retained, labelled a "core asset" by management and the remaining best assets will be sold to private companies at zero or insignificant value, with management saying the terms of the transaction are fair and reasonable. These will then held for a short time before being flipped at a more realistic value behind the scenes.

Or. The company will announce a change of strategy into a different market and sell off the whole lot for peanuts, again to private companies. This will involve a change in management.

In the meantime it will be retail shareholders cash that develops the assets, and they'll all but be ready to go by the time they are given away.

As for mining, the only thing they will mine are shares upon shares upon shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $19.67K 1.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683244 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1697611 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.