MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

IAM,Your are right, the new SPP would be done over at least 45c....

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19623
    IAM,

Your are right, the new SPP would be done over at least 45c. This can be done better before spudding. I agree that.

I don't know what would happen if CUE and MOG wouldn't participate to a new well drilling if the first well is a duster. This is not a question for now. If it is a duster, there is nothing to do. I won't be there that time either.

However 32% GCOS is a huge ratio in O&G industry (We have learnt a lot, haven't we!). I am very confident about the gas down there as Artemis has the same formation with the other gas fields nearby Wheatstone and Pluto. (Again we have learnt a lot about geology btw)

And that 32% GCOS is about 12tcf gas, not for 1 or 3 tcf. It is huge. (Assuming it is a 100% correctly calculated 32%) So, I am thinking; if I am already gambling in O&G industry, let me gamble on big thing, Artemis..! I wouldn't gamble on 1-3 tcf with my money. (Caterina...! (:-))

Why not buy out MOG and CUE's shares on Artemis BTW, if we have money from the SPP..! Let's kick them out..! (:-) (I will have a lot of thumbs up because this now. hahaha)

You are saying "This is why management should take as much time as is available to them and get this deal over the line. Their deadline would have to be at least three months before the spudding of A# if a FIRB stamp of approval has to be secured."

Yes Iam, but do we have a lot of time? Don't think so! We should be quick. Securing the rig is the most important milestone in our lives now, if we forget about the PF.

I know we are still waiting for PF's response as we prefer to go with them and it is the best, but we have all learnt how to cut losses in stock market, in business and in our lives, haven't we! (I have definitely learnt it with KAR in Jan.2010)

I actually sent that email to do my best to contribute to the management even though it could be considered as useless by them. I believe every genuine and helpful struggle will contribute to MEO management as they are also humans like us who can not think every detail of the issues. Look at us, a researcher army is here, alone with geologists, conspiracy theorist, pessimists, optimists,.. everything is here.

We should drill and find the gas in Artemis.

My Love, Artemis..!
    Daughter of Zeus,.. The dear hunter,.. with ARROW and BOW,
    Wild Artemis...
    Can you hear me..!

PS: Erso, how to say this in Greek? I if say this in Greek Artemis may undertsand and love me, and release the gas NOW, then no need to drill. (It is going to smell a but no problem as long as we have the gas)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.