MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

gav866 I don't have an update for you on what CUE's issue is but...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    gav866 I don't have an update for you on what CUE's issue is but it would seem likely from the PNN article above on this thread that they have put it on the table:
    "Last month, the company said it was working hard to complete the farm-out after only one of its JV partners had signed two side agreements, a prerequisite for the farm-out.
    Cue Energy emerged as the party holding back the farm-out and has said it will not execute the documents as currently presented.
    The side agreements relate to the possible establishment of a stand-alone LNG project in the event of a discovery with Artemis-1 and some minor amendments to the JV operating agreement."

Put yourself in CUE management's position Gav and ask yourself if the current JV Operating Agreement should be thrown out the window for MEO's benefit & whether CUE should be disadvantaged from the present status quo to allow this, even if the journo is right about the proposed amendments being minor?
    Does the current JV operating agreement become less important or carry less legal standing all of a sudden because MEO is dealing with a big player as a Potential Farminee?
    It would seem abundantly clear to me that unless MEO and the PF accept CUE's terms for this farmout soon then MEO would be far better off acting as Operator and then getting ADA [aust. drilling associates] to drill it for them and telling the hard-nosed big Potential Farminee to shove it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.