MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Fair enough mate. I appreciate that you're just passing on the...

1. 170 Posts.
    Fair enough mate. I appreciate that you're just passing on the message that the company gave you, but I think people need to be very cautious making decisions based on info from the company.

The company should always tow the 'company line'. They should never tell you what hasn't already been announced - if there is any new information, they should be releasing that to the market.

MEO has said in past announcements that they expect farm out end of Sept and drill in Q3 next yr.

Now this might turn out to be right - but given the competitive pressures around Atermis, I think there is a good chance that we might get a better result.

I remember a few months ago when some ppl on here were selling because of something the company told them. Didn't really make sense and I'm sure they are sorry now (if they did indeed sell and weren't just donwramping so they could but more).

I'm not trying to convince ppl either way - just highlighting the reality of what the company is able and willing to tell us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.