re: Arthur-Inherent danger in ... arthur Hi Arthur, you are...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    re: Arthur-Inherent danger in ... arthur Hi Arthur, you are right.

I suspect the aberration you refer to is more the product of the malais in our Market generally which now borders on untradable ...

Even I have been reduced to intra-day trading which is obsurd really for a derivatives trader.

The reason is movements defy any logic (see CBA friday) and nothing seems to hold together for more than 24 hours.

The US investor has more balls than we do presently...

Against this there have been a few HC collaberations recently including charts by myself and others ... see NCP, RIO and CBA.

I am LONG into CBA late Friday and given the nonsensical stuff in weekend AFR ... don't expect to be able to keep my breakfast down come Monday morning ... I expect to get rinsed.

The comments by Deutsche Asset Management's Shawn Burns ... ("It is a downgrade...") is blatantly untrue and sparked the huge sell-off.

We should be smack into the nice run-up to Christmas but aren't because the 'men in black' are playing a suckers game IMHO ...

Our numbers here are just about 'bulletproof' yet the insto's are determined to drive the Market thru the floor by what I regard as sleazy back-office financial engineering.

So be it ..

Experienced traders have been parked on the sideline for some time ... and are waiting to re-enter when the insto's 'cut the crap'.

Most Blues represent excellent buying at current levels but ENTRIES are not possible in the main because tomorrow the price will get smashed.

Anyone watching the CBA depth lately will know what I am talking about ...

It is simply what we are having at the moment ...

Cheers ...

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.