BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Not to worry about the thumbs Chuck but thanks for the thought....

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Not to worry about the thumbs Chuck but thanks for the thought. Can't always explain my own actions so won't try and account for that of others. Like you I give my thoughts and ideas away for free but force them onto nobody, so if somebody rejects them there is no harm done. I suspect the ideas expressed make for uncomfortable reading for many, particularly if they look beneath the surface.

With regard to your comment, I certainly agree that the possible applications and scenarios for commercial production likely go well beyond what is known today. We look to the known simple paths (relatively speaking) for they offer the highest chance of a short term reward. The unknown is exciting and potentially offers infinately greater opportunities but time and cost weigh heavy on the SP and that is what people care about most. In the short term the big money floods into the development paths of known quantities for they offer lowest capital risk.

For most we dont' know what we don't know and the market can neither evaluate that nor price it. I just hope BIT can protect its IP until the possibilities are better understood. "New class of drug" are words that are almost hard to fathom in the financial markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.