FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

What I actually think will probably happen is that when the REIT...

1. 897 Posts.
    What I actually think will probably happen is that when the REIT sector starts its move up again, then FKP will most likely outperform the sector.

In the meantime, Insto money is being distributed elsewhere, like the finance sector etc. and barring some good news flow, then FKP will probably follow the sector.

Yes I agree to an extent with some of your points and I also agree to an extent with PortfolioPlus that FKP was/is being capped, but there are other larger overiding forces influencing its current performance.

Sorry, I can't agree though with your point that "most other REIT's gained value". I actually think they are nearly all in the same boat except for a few individuals maybe. The XPJ clearly shows that.

FKP also tripped over themselves a little by setting the cap raising at a very steep discount and thus issuing far more shares than might have been necessary and now have to contend with lower EPS figures for a long while yet.

Day traders chances of influencing a stock like FKP with over 1.1b SOI is very limited I think but I am nevertheless very positive on FKP's future performance, given time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.