Mutley, very true, if the ASX was to delist every stock that had...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509

90% of the spec end would go before WFE. How many coffee and donuts directors have you seen or had bleed your cash? The credibility of the article lol from yet another manipulating news outlet is just hot air after the public grilling and terrible exposure the ASX got for dodgy monitoring and failure to act against banks in the royal commission. So now they beat up little ol’ species? If the ASX has limitations assessing the viability of companies in other countries they should delegate the task to a third party who can!

Put it this way, nothing in the article is new rules that weren’t around years ago.....

Yet another down ramp from a non holder clear.png

Mutley, very true, if the ASX was to delist every stock that had a dodgy director that was involved or didnt increase in value for there holders then we would only have the top 200 ASX listed companies, as an example a company I looked at this morning BBX was at 34.5 cps on 13/06/2017 after trading at 1 cps previously, within 18 months the SP is at 17.5 cps, is this a P&D stock and why arent the directors banished and the company delisted, the reason being before that happens there is a ton of negative boxes need ticking, WFE havent got one negative box ticked and in fact its the ASX that is holding up the relisting with there due diligence now, I say great work ASX make the directors responsible and when there is an announcement released it will stand up to any scrutiny, I feel for the holders of the above mentioned stock and they should also applaud the ASX tightening up, we should get news on the 30/01/2019 one way or another

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.