SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ok guys it's been a pretty slow start of the year so far for the...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Ok guys it's been a pretty slow start of the year so far for the SP but I see this moving the right way very shortly up NORTH and these are some reasons why.
    Shimri Lotan the sales manager for SAS will be in Africa/ Nigeria on the 30th of this month and working on potential clients for SAS/contracts.
    More than 20 potential customers /banks/ POS/ telco companies / companies for M2M ect.
    I have e mailed and called so many companies all over Africa and done as much homework as I possibly can, all though I don't know all the names of potential customers these names have come up a few times in discussions from last year till now.
    So this could be a good turning point if Shimri Lotan can lock some real strong deals with these potential customers
    MTN TELCO
    HERITAGE BANK
    DIMOND BANK
    UNITED BANK OF AFRICA currently in 19 countries.
    one again this what my research has come up so DYOR I'm not saying that we will get deals but I have reason to beleive we are in negotiations with over 20 so let's just wait and see.
    Don't know when we will hear somethings about any of these but I bet when shimir comes back from Africa we should hear somethings .
    I beleive this is his 3rd time Shimri is up speaking with these potential customers.
    And those 4 names I have given you guys had been mentioned to me that they beleive there interest in SAS so don't shoot the messenger
    Once again DYOR guys and best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.