SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

IMO. When the sp moves up and gets closer to around 15c, I would...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    IMO. When the sp moves up and gets closer to around 15c, I would expect many holders will try to do rinsing their share. SAS is a long play, don't see how the sp will move up quickly and stay there. It will move up slowly and then the rinsing will start once it gets there so, sp will stall for a long time. I am glade I said no to SPP at 12c, this week you'll have a chance to get in at 11, 10.5 or even 10c. When I think about 31 May escrowed share numbers, the sp value should be sub-10c. Happy to watch and wait until June. If sp goes up, I won't miss anything as I am holding a small parcel. You don't have to agree with me, this is only based on my observation and my own prediction.

@Huntter, thanks for great information sharing but some of your comments are from pure speculations and out of this Sky And Space (SAS). Love your enthusiasm, hope SAS sp hits your target, so you can retire early, but maybe that will be mid-end of 2020. If something explodes during delivery of diamonds in the orbit, it also has a chance of bombing out.
    Last edited by 56amons: 15/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.