SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Article Adelaide Advertiser 11th April, page-99

1. 5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1284
    hi 56amons
    Firstly I would like to say I will not sell a single share at these prices and not planning to sell a single share till we have our full consultation up and running 2020 at least.
    I easily could of sold out at 14c and would of saved around 80k from were we are now I new when they asked for a CR at 12c it most probably was going to touch that figure maybe lower and in this case it has.
    If anything since we have been at this price I bought around 80k worth and topped up.
    Yes in hindsight financially it would of been better for me to of sold at $.14 and that $80,000 I would've had extra I could've purchased now instead of getting it out of my other stocks but that is hindsight.
    I have been with this company from the beginning and I will not take a chance and sell my shares to wake up to an announcement and the share price jump for 567 cents in a day and have to buy in much much higher and not have the amount of shares I have now.
    I truly believe in this stock and I have contacted companies in Africa and done as much homework as I possibly can this is why I'm truly confident in SAS also management are one of the best I have come across on the asx.
    Also.
    There will not be 9 more CR all options are on the table and that come out of the CEO MEIR mouth himself.
    Furthermore the reason why the CR was done at 12c not 14c was to insure we will get the full 15 million we needed, they took into consideration how the market was playing out and decided to raise the money at $.12 as much as that kills me it probably was the right decision because if they did do it at $.14 it was no guarantee the sophisticated investors would of Took up any shortfall even want 15 million shares.
    So as much as I would rather it be $.14 it was not the case.
    But since we have the money now it was the right decision to do it at 12c.
    Also
    The share prices dropping not because anything else but that people are selling and most probably trying to drop the share price further so they can accumulate more I also think this is what you may want to do is to top up like many others.
    The last thing I like to say is we have the money for the first 20 pearls Now that our technology is proven 100% and that we are generating revenue from the three diamonds now this looks more attractive to a possibly partner that would like to invest in SAS whether it be a telco etc etc.
    I did think we would of got one already but once you think of it we were not tested 100% then or generating revenue now we are derisk big time by generating revenue and tested 100%.
    and all options are on the table for the rest of the Money needed.
    Nothing has changed guys nothing if anything we are in A really good position here with launch soon enough,
    Globalsat contract due
    There working on over 20 contracts in Africa
    We have do debt
    We have money in bank
    We have money for first batch of pearls
    We have meet every goal
    100% tested
    Generating revenue from TEST satellites
    And so much more this is not upraming this is all fact and this is why I'm committed and strong enough to see this through all the way.
    Yes there is risk but the reward outweighs the risk big time.
    Once we start getting some announcements this will start to moving I just hope most of you guy are holding at the time be ashame to miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.