GSN 0.00% 2.0¢ great southern mining limited

[Article] Billion Dollar Business Series: the ASX-listed gold stocks banking on more than just drill results, page-2

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1484
    Another mining stock also banking on strong leadership to take it to production is Great Southern Mining (GSN).
    The gold explorer already has a presence in the prospective Duketon Belt, north of Laverton in Western Australia. Similar to OBM, the business has moved past just relying on good drill results and is instead banking on experience.
    At the helm of GSN's board is John Terpu, the long-term director of Conquest Mining, which successfully merged with Catalpa Resources in a roughly $400 million deal to form current gold mining giant Evolution Mining (EVN).
    John also brings the added benefit of having a long-standing familiarity with the North Queensland gold region, which GSN has invested in with its Edinburgh Park Project.
    "It was North Queensland where we made the Mt Carlton discovery, and I was lucky enough to be on site when we hit paydirt. It was a pretty special feeling," he said of his success with Conquest.
    "I managed to assemble a great group of people and keep our aspirations funded till we had exploration success with a 'never surrender' attitude and probably a fair bit of shear bloody-mindedness," John added.
    The leader explained he still maintains a good network of industry people within Townsville, and many of his original tenements from 10 years ago are owned by Great Southern today, showing John's faith in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $688 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143754 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 204581 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.