article by tony locantro.. stocks named, page-19

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Watko

Although my enthusiasm for GeoT is nowhere near Locantro's (though he is playing the man - Bertus de Graff - more than the technology), I do not think it is wise to be calling geoT a load of 'hot air' until it is shown to be such.

As you would well know, humantiy has often come up with technologies that many have laughed off as ludicrous and 'in your dreams' type stuff.

And many in fact often get thrown into the dustbin called 'failures', however obviously not ALL of them otherwise progress itself would be a dream.

Some actually become world changing. Internet, cars, planes...and of course slice bread :-)

Now it could be that geoT never does take off (though so far the overseas evidence definitely points to its growing acceptance and use) however it could also be one of those technologies that does change things.

There is no way I would make a significant investment into it, and like you I am leaning towards WCP, however I have left some money on the table just in case.

And its not all about powering cities...for example, take a look at Green Rock's (GRK) development proposal for a geoT project which will be used to power Olympic Dam (after feasilibity studies) in the future for example. Not a holder but am watching.

Cdchi1

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.