FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Article by WFI Head of Education, page-78

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    13 business days until Q1 FY2018 is up....
    Yawn.... You would think a marketing plan / update will be out soon enough?

I'm confused apparently the BETA is "commencing" according to a representative YESTERDAY. Last report stated that BETA has commenced so this isn't sounding to good and we can expect more delays...might be a comms breakdown though...

What do we expect from WGL though? At the core it is a rinse and repeat ASX "legacy" RTO company and there is very little credibility about it unfortunately .
    WGL do have a new leadership team though so this MIGHT be one in one thousand that come out of the RTO process that actually makes it. LOL but odds are against....

@wisdomofsilence and others who exited did so for VERY good reason. Even the chairman sold out knowing their would be a prolonged downtrend. That is obvious. But it does give rise for re-entry.... as accumulation phase / downtrend has been ongoing for 9 months+ now.

Not all negative. The great thing about these companies is that they are made to be pumped very high at some stage so big holders can exit... right now for most part as I have proven T20 are accumulating very strongly. This for me is a very very good sign.
    In addition directors took options at 10c which expire in 11 months.

Who knows but I think around 0.005-1.5c range could be a decent opportunity to get in and make a few bags once this does get pumped... So many other great companies at moment though its hard to think WGL is one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 24981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.