CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

article - comments by kelly & strange's lawyer

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    There was an article yesterday from a journalist on EnergyNewsBulletin.net. It is definitely worth a read as he has interviewed Kelly and Strange's lawyer since the ASX announcement.

Here are some highlights (lowlights?)

(1)

Despite the sell-off, Kelly said it wouldn’t be the end of Coretrack’s involvement in the drilling business.

“We’re looking at other opportunities and I’m not saying that we wouldn’t consider drilling in the future because we have a lot of experience in drilling but I think working with Warren Strange is not the way forward,” he said.

and

(2)

Warren Strange was unavailable for comment yesterday but a lawyer for Strange confirmed to ENB Strange Investments had received a letter outlining Coretrack’s legal intentions.

The lawyer said Strange was not interested in pursuing a public war of words with Coretrack but issued the following statement: “Strange Investments is confident that it has validly terminated the IP licence agreement with Coretrack and it has the right to request immediate delivery of the GT3000 drilling rig”.

Article at:

http://www.energynewsbulletin.net/storyview.asp?storyid=2495374§ionsource=s0

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.