CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

article - comments by kelly & strange's lawyer, page-2

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    And this article in the West Austalian today Herd on the Terrace. "Strange Events - There's a bazarre little side story in the ugly bust-up that has resulted in inventor Warren Strange tearing up the licence held by the Matt Birney chaired Coretrack to operate his unconventional GT-3000 drill rig.
    Strange recently attempted to "dry hire" the rig back from Coretrack for a drilling contract in Slovakia.
    Despite being miffed at Strata Energy the recently set-up company planning to take the rig to Eastern Europe had paid-up capital of $2 and just one director and shareholder - Strange's 22 year-old son. Needless to say the deal didn't go ahead.
    Strange Investments is not denying the claims."

From what is going on around the traps things are hotting up for a right royal battle.

That aside, when I heard about the 'dry hire' recently, I raised my eyebrows especially about Slovakia which is one of the poorest countries in Eastern Europe. If you have not been there (I have) you will know what I am talking about.

Interesting times ahead shareholders. We can only live in anticipation that things will eventually sort themselves out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.