CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Absolutely Lee. I would assume that is what they determined yet...

1. 23,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Absolutely Lee. I would assume that is what they determined yet they were bringing the rig back to spend at least 3 or 4 months modifying it at the work shop.

Lets just forget the legalities of the IP agreement which prevents them from doing that without breaching the IP license for a minute.

Under whose expertise were these modifications going to be made? What was going to happen to all the staff whilst these modifications were being made? Were they going to be kept on or laid off?
    Who would hire a failed rig that doesn't have the support of it's inventor?

Maybe some in the company thought they were going to make much more money than was offered with the no risk dry hire. Maybe they were going to inform us and thats why they started posting on HC?

I actually don't believe the failed deal with WS and the company to dry hire the rig is such a big deal. It can't be a big deal or else they would have announced it and not just added a snippet on the back of another announcement surely. If they had announced that they were in contract negotiatiosn with WS and then the deal fell over then by all means announce the reasons but put all the detail out in the open not selective bits in order to denegrate the inventor based on another issue.

It really is a shame though that the deal didn't go ahead because if anyone was going to get the drill working efficiently it would have been the inventor. However it is still a side show to what is actually happening currently. Imagine WS just paying no risK $10k per day whilst the company focused on it's much heralded CLRS. But instead what have we got?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.