BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Thunderbird,Misquoting me does not make your post any more...

1. 830 Posts.
    Thunderbird,
    Misquoting me does not make your post any more credible. My views and postings are on record in HC. If you like to dispute the facts I posted please do so.

Quoting Thunderbird: “abobo will state reason why he thinks t will be 10 cents”

My record on HC : “In summary, the market had indeed expressed the value of the company. And if I may borrow Peter Cook's expression: I havent the faintest idea what the share price will be in the short term but I can say with certainty, there will be fluctuations, sometimes above the cash backing, sometimes below the cash backing.” For full details read:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=769974&msgid=4268122

Quoting Thunderbird: “abobo apparently has made heaps out of Biota but has a stated NILL position with a sell biase”.

My response: Thunderbird, many of us here had followed BTA years ago. My postings and purchases of BTA shares went as far back years ago when BTA was in the 30 cents. Traded BTA shares while they were on the way up and got rid of all my shares when your beloved Peter Cook sold out the lawsuit. I have listed my reasons for my opinion instead of spruiking the shares with catchwords and misquoting others.

Quoting Thunderbird: “abobo, as i have said before come up with a new line of postings (i.e not re-publishing the same old)
    we all know that boards and ceo's are in for themselves so what makes BTA different.
    if you want to post another critical post please confirm that you have sent it to ASIC and copy all of us in.......”

My response: Thunderbird, the reason for republishing old facts is because there are no new facts about BTA other than spruikers who seemed to have discovered old news or quote articles about old facts as news. Relenza superiority is well known to all of us who knew BTA from years ago. I am really impressed by your requirement that critical posts about BTA should be sent to ASIC and copied to you Thunderbird, the watchdog spruiker for BTA.

Quote Senoj: “With astute management, steady income from existing product, solid cash backing for a promising range of anti-virals, BTA may well reward us all”.
    Senoj, infact I have on record posted that even a mediocre management would have brought home some rewards for shareholders. However the BTA board’s record is not one of “astute management” or even “mediocre management”. Peter Cook and his mates stirling performance in wealth creation is on record from his performance as CEO of Orbital Engine. Get rid of the parasites and fools and the chances of success will increase exponentially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.