NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Dear Timber7,Rational and insightful as usual. Sadly/happily the...

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Dear Timber7,

Rational and insightful as usual. Sadly/happily the timeliness of good news got in the way of your reply!

I too have been keen to see CA progress and not see the company jump off CA having been distracted by Vietnam and Indonesia. Some holders see CA as a nuisance. Given the scale talked about in Asia this is somewhat understandable. However, as you note highly speculative. Further, it would be correct to say that with the perceived slowness in developing CA, the Vietnamese blocks have overtaken the CA blocks in time and importance as a share price driver.

The talk of flow rates and composition as a spectre overhanging the company are bizarre yet understandable if you give the benefit of the doubt to the posters. We have heard it all- there will be nothing in situ, Co2, run out of money, 7.5 years for development, no market for the find...

Give me strength, please!!!!

I have said it before and I say it again, the market will come to know of Neon like no one's business. The jigsaw is coming together nicely and no amount of rot or rabble rousing will detract from that.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.