PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

Lol, well you always have an analyst. Let's not forget these...

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Lol, well you always have an analyst. Let's not forget these analysts where recommending stocks such as BNB before it went bust. That's why I recommend you DYOR, or at the very least be able to understand the financial statements.

Note he says "It's not fantastic quality, but it is just too cheap". I guess its my investing philosphy, but I would prefer to buy into a business with strong long-term growth prospects trading at a slightly discounted price, than the buy into a poor quality company like PBG trading at a larger discount. It's all about the numbers, and I am coming from an investment perspective NOT a trading one. Perhaps you will make your 10%/20% out of this stock, good for you if you do, but there are far better opportunities in the marketplace atm.

P.S. I don't believe it will fall to 40/60 cents again. I never said it would. I said it was fair value between 80c-$1. Obviously the fair value is highly dependant on the end of year financial report i.e. was there sales growth, was there margin contraction etc. and on an update as to the progress on Pacific Brands 2010.

If everything is going well, then they probably are undervalued, but I've seen better bets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.