AGY 8.00% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

great article and well found. let's reiterate the old adage: no...

1. 66 Posts.
    great article and well found. let's reiterate the old adage: no risk, no return. obviously in this instance the returns are exponentially enormous for the lucky investors. i think you'll find, as is the political will in a number of other war-torn african countries, that the ceasefire together with mediation from the UN, African Union, World Bank etc is to provide the necessary bipartisan support to these vast mineral and resources projects as they provide so much wealth for the country. this includes, mass employment (roads, infrastructure, housing, mine construction etc), vast tax revenue and foreign investment to just name a few benefits. it could well be a case that AGY may need to share a portion of the project (< 10%) similar to SDL/Cameroon or DMM/Congo in order to legitimately give back to the local community and ensure everyone is incentivised for completion. either way, we know the massive resource that is sitting under the ground and let's hope the AGY directors can finally realise their dream or partner with a major who can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.006(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.5¢ 7.6¢ $514.1K 6.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 288670 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 145599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.