RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

I hadnt read this but i think this is what another posted...

1. 672 Posts.
    I hadnt read this but i think this is what another posted alluded to. Makes for interesting reading, and makes me think there could indeed be a political push to get this thing going!

"Richmond Mining (ASX: RHM) has received some recognition for the operations of the company's Buena Vista Iron Project, which is located in Nevada, U.S.

The project has been acknowledged by the Northern Nevada Development Authority as one of a handful of new businesses which Nevada Governor, Brian Sandoval, said should be recognised as a business enterprise that deserves recognition for "sound business practices and valuable economic impact to our local communities.”

Richmond Mining was one of only two new mining operations to be recognised at a recent award ceremony by the Northern Nevada Development Authority for its "commitment to economic development and building a better quality of life in the Sierra Region of Nevada.”

Max Nind, managing director of Richmond, commented "the endorsement of the project by the Northern Nevada Development Authority is further evidence of the potential with which the local, state and federal authorities view the proposed operations at Buena Vista.

“This certificate of recognition demonstrates that Buena Vista is a development priority within the mining friendly state of Nevada.”

At Buena Vista, Richmond is targeting commissioning before the end of 2012, with the project already hosting a plus 150Mt JORC Resource and over 200Mt in exploration targets."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.