CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

article from the australian, page-5

1. 1,190 Posts.
    hlm,

We know from recent 'leaks' and our own research that asset sales are progressing. We identified the fact that a number of properties have been decoupled from CAWF, as suggested by the company, and these have either been sold or are well progressed. What remains of CAWF and the entire CAF portfolio are in a similar situation - sold or almost sold. When we researched CAWF, we were told it had gone.

Given all this, I would say some sort of announcement is inevitable. We are also 'owed' an update on CAF soon as promised by the company on the 8th May.

My money (literally) is on a 'big' announcement which covers asset sales and all of the other points we should be looking for. They now have at least 5 months breathing space and will want to move on the front foot soon to start restoring investor confidence. We need to appreciate just how much management time has been distracted by the debt-extension process. This should reduce considerably now, meaning a focus on other important aspects of business.

When the ann will come is unknown but I genuinely hope it will be very, very soon. I think everyone is tiring of playing chase-the-deadline and chase-the-announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.