AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

article from todays age, page-7

1. 2,232 Posts.
    hardman

Given yours and other self righteous past posts to "let ESI do its thing, they wont bother us and we wont bother them"...

Interesting reflection on human nature to immediately post vindictively as you and others have on the ESI thread.

Some perspective is needed. The below article hasnt been posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/market-slump-damps-export-plan-20110811-1iorw.html

I have stated before that MNM face a very long uncertain road to drill let alone produce...but I didnt rub in the obvious. You guys dont get it... yet.

BM is in a growth corridor. It is very unlikely a 20 mtpa operation is going to happen in BM.

You got the Intersuisse connection wrong. They were spruiked here as instos...nahhh...ESI has been through them. You guys are just tracking ESI in that respect.

Some questions:

Why isnt Tata, Exergen etc funding the lousy $1.5 mill reduced from $2.9 mill?

hardman - you are always repeating how Tata etc have m/caps of Billions - where is it re MNM?

Why cant/couldnt MNM secure LV coal rather than desperately try to drill in a BM growth corridor?

To be blunt - my experience tells me there is near zero chance BM will produce a 12mtpa operation in a growth corridor.

Interesting times - raising cash

Btw dont write ESI off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.