SIS 0.00% 0.4¢ simble solutions limited

Sure, there will be lots of competition globally. That is why...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Sure, there will be lots of competition globally. That is why the time is more important than ever.
    My main concern is the know-how (and I hope that I am wrong).
    Just check out the other companies' employees and compare that to the SIS's ones in terms of qualification, fields of science and expertise).
    Still no IT support (as it is now in AU). They can not simple afford it I think.
    Which car brand would you buy? a Mercedes or an under-marketing brand (sure it depends on your budget and sometimes the underdog is better)?
    They would need a substantial CR and stop mocking around and starting to hire experts in the field and spend on marketing and growth I think. Think BIG.

However, our solid speculator stated this.

“The ESG space has recently developed extraordinary tailwinds. We have a rigorous filter for our cornerstone small cap investments and Simble ticked all the boxes with excellent technology along with a responsive management & board and most importantly 10x potential from its current low base,” said Peter Rubinstein, Director at L39 Capital.

So no panic... but if this is the case why no one buys it on the market.
    The Buy stack is ridiculous since the last CR and I think they killed all retailer's interests (it needs to be reestablished).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.013M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5738596 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3980001 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.