CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

bluesdog...Thanks mate...just being a little more selfish with...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    bluesdog...

Thanks mate...just being a little more selfish with sharing of information lately...and sadly, I am much happier for it.

No time wasted typing it up, no slaps in the face for doing so...no sense of obligation to only trade according to my comments...no becoming the focus of stalking attention each time I post...no sense of responsibilty for innacurate calls.

Particularly...no "unusual" things going on with my trading stocks...lol...hard to "impact" when they don't know what I am trading!

I am annoyed that this approach is exactly what the stalkers were after...but whilst the silient majority give tacit approval for the ongoing attacks via their silence, I fear I no longer have incentive to continue providing "stuff"!

By the way...you fit into the "genuine" category on that previous list...lol

Finally, on another issue...does anyone else think it strange that the really nasty stalkers and down-rampers all go off-line for about an hour or so immediately after the market finishes?

I mean...all at once?

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.