MGX 4.55% 31.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

re: not good at all. I dont know what drugs the majority of...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: not good at all. I dont know what drugs the majority of posters on this thread are using. No bad news in the quarterly. It was almost all bad. where is the good news.

Profit for the half down again from 16M(was 25M) to 5M. When we get the result it may be a loss.

Backing away from pellet plant and hemetite project. Quite possible will all fall over. Each time they produce a report these projects get further way.

Increased waste mining required, ore grade less than we thought but only in 4%. Next report will be 8% then 20%. These guys never tell the truth the first time

Going to go and do infill drilling to ensure accurate forcasting. What rubbish doing infil drilling because they are not confident of the ore grade in the resource. Got nothing to do with forecasting. Another untruth.

Having to totally replace mining fleet because it cannot produce the 3MT. Why is this new news. Because the waste is much higher than expected. many more tons of dirt for the same output. Costs up substantially

Go back and read the reports from this company. Never ever made a forecast since the time they started.

Now here is a good one. When they first started forecast $12 operating profit a ton, 71% increase in iron ore price and still cannot make $12 operating profit a ton.

Market cap now around 400M so need to make at least 50M to justify share price. Just wont happen. there will be another downgrade later in the year

Better value elsewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $383.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.3¢ 31.0¢ $846.6K 2.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93644 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 95399 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.