SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

robertb1010; oil is particularly reactionary at the moment as...

1. 556 Posts.
    robertb1010; oil is particularly reactionary at the moment as there are several things on a knife-edge IMO. My point is that POO won't stay low for extended periods, unless it is engineered to do so.

MM; I totally agree that things are in a bad way. You may recall that I started posting about this months before our market turned down. My belief is that the big players will inflate their way out of trouble. Call it QE, twist & bond buying, or whatever you like, but ultimately monetary supply set to increase IMO, which should be bullish for commodities (long term). I remain in oil as many of the alternatives don't pass the mass-energy balance test for mine (wrt inputs vs outputs). There is a ways to go, and global uncertainty will slow things somewhat as cash for new schemes will be harder to come by. Also, we are starting to use oil in a much more efficient manner than during yesteryear.

My immediate concern is that we don't reverse into mid-50's next week and the start another downtrend.

Time will tell, and hopefully at ca 4200 XAO we are buffered to corrections on international markets. Not the most comfortable time to be heavily invested, that's for sure, but ultimately the fundamentals of SEA are good and it is obvious (IMO) that this will run hard when the time is right. Whether this is months or years is another matter altogether!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.