SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Well, sure enough we reversed to mid 50's per my earlier...

1. 556 Posts.
    Well, sure enough we reversed to mid 50's per my earlier posting. What I'm hoping will happen now is that we bounce up from this back to ca 60c, as opposed to hover here or start another leg down. There have been some macro factors affecting oil, so a bounce is possible, though global uncertainty shouldn't be underestimated.

MM; yes, I am aware of the particulars relating to what you've mentioned. I have actually been spending more time researching certain aspects of constitutional law and other areas relating to some of the less publicised actions that are currently taking place in Europe. There are matters afoot that could lead to a major leg down if they go a certain way, with the converse also being possible if the alternate positions are victorious. I thought I'd do a bit of digging, since spending time analysing stocks is somewhat pointless at the moment IMO (due to significant market irrationality). I already know which stocks have good fundamentals (wrt to my investment style), and all I do is minimally keep track of any changes with these, knowing full well that Mr Market is dictating terms at the moment and that many quality plays are highly undervalued.

Suspect market will remain range bound, per my posts several months back. Still hopeful that we'll see that rally to ca 5000 XAO providing DJI >12,000, though I must say, our market is looking particularly sluggish these days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.