SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

LUAPI agree with you I think that most of us have too narrow a...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    LUAP
    I agree with you I think that most of us have too narrow a view of the market right now that is if the fundamentals of a company are good then it will do well. This simply is not the case at all. World events are dictating exactly what will happen now and for the next several years China's slowing growth and the EU are going to dictate the direction and volatility of the market. I think the only hope for profit for a while is to ride the volatility. I think SEA is heading back to the 40c range and I will buy when it does this time and ride it back to about 60c or less depending on the interest.
    Australia
    I think the OZ economy is going to have a significant fall soon meybee buy the end of the year. Big companies here are still sacking workers and the demand and price for our ore going to China is down and will probably go down further.
    I am hoping I am wrong I really do and I would like SEA to go gangbusters but I just cant see it I think the EU is going into a prolonged depression and meybee the U.K. and the U.S. as well. I hope Im wrong but all indicators are pointing that way and buy indicators I mean real world financing and events.

MM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.