BIT 0.00% 2.7¢ biotron limited

article in life scientist, page-2

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Solaris?...brilliant find! Thank you for sharing...)
    I like that bit (sic!) most:

“The latest results show that BIT225 is able to clear out underlying virus pools from these reservoir cells,” Biotron Managing Director Dr Michelle Miller said. She said this suggests that the compound could potentially help break the cycle of infection and reinfection with HIV if incorporated into treatment regimens for the virus."

We know/understand the importance of that action and that is why we persist in being invested here. For me, that tiny sentence (sorry for repeating it)"that the compound could potentially help break the cycle of infection and reinfection with HIV if incorporated into treatment regimens for the virus"...(emphasis is on TREATMENT REGIMES) is everything I need to know about BIT225.

So, let's join those treatment regimes. One, two or all of the currently available...lol...the more news I read on the net stating HCV/HIV is no longer the problem because of good meds controlling it, the more excited I get when I come across bits and pieces of this sort. To me, those positive comments re we fought it and we won, seem a bit premature, delusional and wishing it to be so.

We ARE holding a stake in a Holy Grail guys....Personally, I will hold it very tightly..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 125551 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 157830 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.