MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

No ones going to comment on anything remotely negative about...

1. cpg
    3,625 Posts.
    No ones going to comment on anything remotely negative about MMX. I sold becuase I was very worried about rocklea expansion and DSO content. I know Sino have two major concerns. Resource and CHM.

I believe instead of rocklea, MMX should of focused on weld range to compliment MIS resource.

3.3 billion infrastucture cost. Low mineral grade. CHM. Likey 30-40% drop in contract prices. Low IO demand. Crazy chinas a basket case and so on and so on.

Read this from todays papers about china. And we are pinning all our hopes on these guys. Heres two sides to the story. You can belive either.

'''There are real difficulties trying to get a good read on the Chinese economy, which is why most failed to predict its sudden downturn last year. It reflects the rest of the central command system: its operations are opaque and the powers that be only issue data that tells half the story.

The private sector, which makes up about 70 per cent of the Chinese economy, is in many ways near invisible. There are no unemployment figures, payroll figures, private consumption numbers or unemployment statistics beyond a single number.''

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,25489885-643,00.html

OR THIS ONE

''There will be more pain but China will save us''

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,25489887-643,00.html

So I sold and got ribbed becuase it then went up. You make your own call. You would think that MMX becuase of its infrastructure will survive but at what SP in between it all. I dont know. 50 cents or $6.00. Take the punt.!!!

But from you original call tyrone they are real lousy DSO figures by any standard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.