AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Article in Port Philip Publishing

1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Just read an email from Sam Volkering- a small caps guy.  He's had a look at AJX and has included it in his hot tips for this year.

BIG MONEY SMALL-CAP #3:
    You could turn $5,000 into more than
    TEN GRAND with this ‘super powered’ Aussie innovator

This little cracker trades for 60 cents…but I reckon it should be trading at twice that amount in the months ahead.

This tiny Aussie innovator is growing...and they’re growing fast. Explosive demand for their ‘super powered’ products could jumpstart the share price imminently.

So what does this company do exactly?

Well, to explain, I’ll have to get technical for a moment. You see, this firm has created a patented chemical technology called Reactive Surface Treatment (RST).

I know, that’s quite a mouthful. But what this treatment does will blow your mind...and potentially fill your bank account, too!

See, RST technology alters the surface of materials on a nanoscopic level. Combined with certain chemical compounds, RST technology has the ability to give just about any material ‘super powers’.

For example, the company uses RST technology on Nylon to make it virtually fireproof. That’s not all. The treatment also makes the same Nylon material oil and water resistant.

No wonder their biggest customer right now is the Department of Defence.

Their fireproof Nylon is protecting hundreds of thousands of soldiers worldwide.

Source: thenudeinvestor.com

Flame-retardant material is the company’s initial focus. But with the right chemical makeup and RST technology, the possibilities for altering surface properties of different materials are endless.

For example, right now, they’re working on wearable material that can stop a bullet. Imagine that! Millions of lives could be saved. Our service men and women would never again fear being killed by a stray bullet in the line of duty.

Of course, bulletproof clothing is still some way off. But you get a solid idea of what this firm is capable of.

In the meantime, there’s another mega-industry where this Aussie innovator sees an immediate, lucrative opportunity. And they’re grabbing it with both hands.

Top dog in a $270 billion industry?
    This year, they introduced a brand new chemical product. They explain:

‘…[It] is a cost-effective chemical finish for fabrics that absorb heat while providing a cool-to-the touch feel.’

Demand for the new ‘supercool’ product has exploded in a short space of time. In fact, the success of this new product is so great…that the company ‘has expanded its U.S. and international market presence by 250% since July 2015.

But it’s not the Department of Defence, or bedding and workwear markets where this new material is taking hold.

Nope. It’s the sports apparel and footwear market, where crazy-high demand could give this firm a fat slice of a US$270 billion market.

That’s the total value Morgan Stanley has stamped on this industry. Further, they expect the wider athletic apparel and footwear market will add US$83 billion in sales from 2015 to 2020, a growth of 30%.

That’s the scale of the opportunity available to this remarkable little Aussie innovator.

If this company can grab just a 1% market share of the active sportswear market, based on current growth projections, you’re looking at an extra $209 million in revenue.

And, at a profit margin of around 6% (not unreasonable), that’s a potential net profit of $12 million. In terms of the impact on the stock price, it could value the company at $400 million.

That’s 100% above the current market cap!

The time to have a punt is NOW.

I’m convinced its strong growth…and the sheer size of its potential market…make it an excellent small-cap pick that I believe should do extremely well — come hell or high water.

https://pro.portphillippublishing.com.au/sbasisleeper/WASIT104/?h=true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.