VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

article in "proactive investors", page-3

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Amazing to see the market reaction as Numb...here we are on the verge of x50+ capacity of the Aussie plant yet nothing. Key Director moving OS to base himself on the doorstep of a key state in the US. Once they have established a presence in the US then the rest of the world will jump aboard. The US will claim MHM as their own...we do not mind as we are shareholders.

I am shocked to hear they are piloting the SPL tech now...I had the impression that was at least a year away. As this can add 10s of Mil to the bottom line without much more infrastructure costs...on top of new plants.

Only negative is of course the Council approval and I feel the Coy is being unjustly sold down on this basis. As we know council's can be a pain in the butt for everything- house extension, tiny garage, anything- they take far too long...being beyond the control of MHM and its Directors. Or the bigger boys are playing us and keeping the SP under $2 for an accummulation. As the Coy has been brought to the attention of many more worldwide.

The broker reports now need updating based on now having official clearance OS... discounting based on OS expansion probability should be much less now with the support of so many.

Current price still only fair value for income from Plant 1 that is to come being a PE of 14 @ 1.25. I have heard the income generated will be more than 8.6 Mil when contracts revised. I was hoping the update would state this...I guess they need to be sure.

A lot of doubt should have left a lot of investors now and we should see the next leg up.

No 'firm' commitment to date from a JV from Alcoa- yet let's face it- this has probably already been stitched up confidently on the full completion and commissioning of Plant 1. No way would Alcoa let this CASH COW slip away.

Are asking for too much for a NMP update as well... ohh well we cannot have the world- yet. Happy with progress.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.