VYS 0.00% 43.5¢ vysarn limited

Point taken Dot... long way from HOME on any completion or...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Point taken Dot... long way from HOME on any completion or earning from SPL. Yet I have never even priced SPL or NMP or any other projects into my equation. Judging by the current SP... neither has anyone else.

The SP holds around fair value for the Aussie Plant only... for my money council approval next month and completion in Jan is a 'give me'. I will be completely shocked if Alcoa have not stitched an agreement up already based on the completion.

I guess Jan 2011 is too long for some... I give the ANN a big thumbs UP and will dollar average UP in the coming weeks.

Another ANN detailing JV's from others can come at anytime...this is an exciting Coy to be involved in. Plenty of action to keep us on our toes and some great progress updates are coming through.

Timeline wise i am very happy with progress, yes the Nov 2010 update of Plant 1 was not achieved but they have done so much more in regards to progress OS...

Anyway I still calculate only 60c value given to plant 1 and 60c for OS expansion probability. We have HUGE upside to come in so many areas... great times ahead IMO.

As the stockmarket is a forcast of earnings and growth in the future this is definately undervalued for a forward earnings guide of say 12 months.

So much to accomplish and blue skies ahead...IMO these minor movements from 1.2-1.4 do not concern me. In a month or 2 I speculate we will never see the poorer side of $2 again. IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 10194 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.